Hiba follows the man down the dark street.
“$100? I won’t follow you down the street!”
Hiba refuses to follow the man down the street and says…
1. What are the potential risks of following strangers down the street?
2. Are there limits to what we should accept to earn money?
3. What are some examples of things we should refuse to do even
if a lot of money is offered to us?
4. Is it safe for us to listen to strangers and enter their car?
5. Have any of you been approached by strangers asking you to do things that made you